Power Translators for Maya significantly reduces the time it takes to import large models and assemblies into Maya. What used to take days or weeks can now be accomplished in a matter of hours. Working with large models and assemblies inside of Maya can be significantly faster if you have a dual core and/or multi-processor box. Because sometimes the native CAD data needs a little or even a lot of help,
Power Translators for Maya
nPower Software's Maya Power Translators give you the power to import IGES, STEP, SAT, Rhino models directly into Maya.
- Improved Translation Speed - Maya Power Translators next generation geometry data conversion is specially designed to expedite the import processes of large CAD Models.
- Resolution Independent Mesh – Maya Power Translator’s Imported NURBS objects are procedural allowing you the freedom to increase or decrease the Veiwport Mesh or Render Mesh polygon count as needed.
- Precise nPower NURBS representation - Maya Power Translators imports precise geometric NURBS data for trimmed surfaces, solids models and assemblies from IGES, STEP, SAT, and Rhino formats.
- Improved Memory Management - Maya Power Translators intelligent assembly and part instancing technology drastically reduce memory overhead of complex CAD data sets.
- NURBS Surface Edge Welding - Maya Power Translators automatically detects adjoining NURBS surfaces and welds/sews them during the translation process producing single multi-surface crack free models with lower polygon counts.
System Requirements for Power Translators for Maya