With Ultimaker PC (polycarbonate) filament, you can print strong and tough parts that retain dimensional stability when subjected to temperatures as high as 110 ºC. Our PC is a perfect filament for printing molds, tools, functional prototypes and parts for short-run manufacturing.
Printing Temperature: 250 - 260 C
Heated bed: 110 - 115 C
Reasons to choose Ultimaker PC
PC is a top choice material for engineers and manufacturers who require parts that need to retain its strength, toughness and shape while operating in high-temperature environments.
- High toughness, especially for the non-transparent filament options
- Resists temperatures and retains form up to 110 ºC
- Flame retardant characteristics
- Dimensionally stable
- Strong interlayer bonding capabilities, especially when using the front door add-on
- Good bed adhesion, especially when using the stickers supplied in the Advanced 3D Printing Kit
- Allows printing of translucent parts for lighting applications with a transparent filament option
PC features heat resistant properties that allow it to maintain its form when subjected to high temperature environments.
Strong and tough
From prototypes to mass manufactured parts, PC is ideal for a range of functional applications that require tough mechanical properties.
PC is an amorphous thermoplastic polymer, resulting in a better light transmission through 3D printed parts.