Used by an array of industries worldwide, ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is known for its exceptional mechanical properties. Specifically formulated to minimize warping and ensure consistent interlayer adhesion, our ABS allows the creation of functional prototypes and complex end-use parts with ease.
Printing Temperature: 245 - 260 C
Print Speed: 40 - 100 mm/s
Heated bed: 80 C
Reasons to choose Ultimaker Nylon
From toys to aerospace components, Nylon is embraced by engineers and manufacturers worldwide for an array of applications that require impact and abrasion resistance.
- Industrial-grade impact and abrasion resistance
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Low friction coefficient
- Good corrosion resistance to alkalis and organic chemicals
- Reduced humidity absorption when compared to other Nylon filaments
- Seamless 3D printing experience
- Prints in dual extrusion with PVA on Ultimaker 3
Test your prototypes
ABS provides engineers with a low-cost approach for product development cycles, allowing them to quickly design, print, and test their prototypes before entering full production.
With 3D printing, you can accurately test and simulate the form, fit and function of an end product’s performance – giving you confidence in the final design.
Transition from concept design to manufacturing in days thanks to the ability of ABS filament to create highly-functional and mechanically strong products.