Design and construction software
Revit is a single software application that supports a BIM workflow from concept to construction. Use Revit to model designs with precision, optimize performance, and collaborate more effectively..
3DV, an Autodesk reseller for 25 years is here to make sense of variables like Single User, Multi-user, Basic Subscription, Advanced Subscription and ever changing promotions which make purchasing decisions difficult. 3DV offers free consulting to help you find the appropriate option for your needs
3D sculpting and painting tools
Use Mudbox® software to create high-quality 3D geometry and textures for your next project. Take advantage of an intuitive work environment and professional tools for 3D sculpting and painting.
Parametric components are the basis for designing building components in Revit. Express design intent for elementary parts as well as detailed assemblies.
Collaborate in real time
Worksharing enables multiple team members to work on the same project at the same time on a central shared model.
With Bidirectional Associativity, a change anywhere is a change everywhere. Revit model information is automatically updated throughout the model.
MS-Mouse or 3Dconnexion® compliant device
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 64-bit:
Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 64-bit:
Enterprise, Pro, or Windows 8.1
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit:
Enterprise, or Pro
||Autodesk recommends the latest version of the following web browsers for access to online supplemental content:
- Apple® Safari® web browser
- Google Chrome™ web browser
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® web browser
- Mozilla® Firefox® web browser
- Single- or Multi-Core Intel® Pentium®, Xeon®, or i-Series processor or AMD® equivalent with SSE2 technology. Highest affordable CPU speed rating recommended.
- Autodesk® Revit® software products will use multiple cores for many tasks, using up to 16 cores for near-photorealistic rendering operations.
Display adapter capable of 24-bit color
DirectX® 11 capable graphics card with Shader Model 3 as recommended by Autodesk.
||4 GB RAM
- Usually sufficient for a typical editing session for a single model up to approximately 100 MB on disk. This estimate is based on internal testing and customer reports. Individual models will vary in their use of computer resources and performance characteristics.
- Models created in previous versions of Revit software products may require more available memory for the one-time upgrade process.
||5 GB free disk space