Stay at the forefront of design with AutoCAD® software. Share precise drawings using simplified documentation tools. Work across connected desktop and mobile solutions with TrustedDWG™ technology.
3DV, an Autodesk reseller for 25 years is here to make sense of variables like Single User, Multi-user, Basic Subscription, Advanced Subscription and ever changing promotions which make purchasing decisions difficult. 3DV offers free consulting to help you find the appropriate option for your needs.
Create stunning designs and improve collaboration with innovative productivity tools in AutoCAD® software.
Smart Centerlines and Center Marks
AutoCAD 360 Pro is now included with your subscription. AutoCAD 360 Pro is the official AutoCAD mobile app that lets you take the power of AutoCAD wherever you go:
- Draft, edit, and view 2D CAD drawings across multiple devices.
- Measure drawings accurately while on site.
- Access drawings from any cloud storage service (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).
- Work offline and sync changes when back online, and more.
Coordination Model (Enhanced)
Attach and view Navisworks and BIM 360 Glue models directly inside AutoCAD software. New functionality lets you to snap to precise locations on an attached coordination model using the standard 2D endpoint and center object snaps.
3D Printing (Enhanced)
You have several options for 3D printing: You can send your 3D models to an external 3D print service. Or, install the Print Studio tool and either connect to a 3D printer or create a print file for later.
|System requirements for AutoCAD 2019
- Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
|1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
|For 32-bit AutoCAD 2019:
For 64-bit AutoCAD 2019:
|1360x768 (1600x1050 or higher recommended) with True Color.
125% Desktop Scaling (120 DPI) or less recommended.
|Windows display adapter capable of 1360x768 with True Color capabilities and DirectX® 9 ¹. DirectX 11 compliant card recommended.
|Installation 6.0 GB
|Download and installation from DVD
|Windows Internet Explorer® 9.0 (or later)
|.NET Framework Version 4.6
|ToolClips Media Player
|Adobe Flash Player v10 or up
- Deployment via Deployment Wizard.
- The license server and all workstations that will run applications dependent on network licensing must run TCP/IP protocol.
- Either Microsoft® or Novell TCP/IP protocol stacks are acceptable. Primary login on workstations may be Netware or Windows.
- In addition to operating systems supported for the application, the license server will run on the Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows 2008 R2 Server editions.
- Citrix® XenApp™ 6.5 FP1, Citrix® XenDesktop™ 5.6.
|¹ DirectX 9 recommended by supported OS.
|Additional Requirements for Large Datasets, Point Clouds, and 3D Modeling
|8 GB RAM or greater
|6 GB free hard disk available, not including installation requirements
|1600x1050 or greater True Color video display adapter; 128 MB VRAM or greater; Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater; Direct3D®-capable workstation class graphics card.
|64-bit Operating Systems are recommended if you are working with Large Datasets, Point Clouds and 3D Modeling and required if you are using the Model Documentation feature of AutoCAD.